Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow...

I don't even know what to write because I'm kind of just in a state of shock still. I'm basically not believing that I am leaving at all. It just feels like I am going through the day not really thinking about it. I haven't gotten upset or anything - I think once again because I am not letting myself believe it yet. It will probably hit me like a week after I get home. Then again it really sucks going back to reality. This has been an amazing time of my life and the best 4 month vacation ever. :) But once I get home school starts like 3 days later then I will be doing that all summer. I want to get into grad school so it's just what I have to do...and also work in order to at least have some money since the Euro is way better than the dollar. When I get home, I think I will be like...oh wow it is so cheap in the US!!! This is only 10 dollars - wow that's only like 6.3 euros!! haha.
But as for now I have to finish packing - 3 bags...gross. Then it's basically just spending my last day in Salzburg and hitting up some of my favorite places. The shuttle picks Caitlin and I up at 2:25 in the morning. We then drive to Munich then just kind of wait at the airport until our flight leaves from Munich to Frankfurt at 7:00am. Then our next flight doesn't leave until 10:00am - 2 hour layover. We fly straight from Frankfurt to Houston - 10.5 hours. BOO. We get into Houston at 1:35 in the afternoon.

We are the first people to leave Salzburg. It can be a good or a bad thing - seeing everyone, but being away first. At least I guess I won't have to watch everyone else leaving - but then again a different shuttle comes for different people at our separate houses.

I think that Salzburg was a perfect choice for me and I can't wait to come back and visit someday. Goodbye to everyone and everything here. I wish you the best in your lives!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're home, and i love it! it was SO good to see you!