Thursday, May 15, 2008

WHAT...

This is amazing....I am finally up to date. Tomorrow we are going to the Ice Caves so then I will have another post right after that, but still...currently as we speak...I am here! haha.

We leave at like 8:45 and don't get back until around 5 or 6. It's a long day. Besides the Ice Caves we are also visiting like 2 other places/cities/lakes so it will be cool to do that. But really I can't believe that we are going home in 2 weeks...it's absolutely crazy.

Today we had a depature meeting so then it really started feeling real. We also went around to all the shops to scope out which had the best souvenir prices. It seems like we were planning this a long time ago and once again...it's here...

We also went to the top of Hotel Stein which has an outdoor cafe looking over the city and watched the sun set the best we could through some clouds and talked about stuff that had happened this semester. It was a really good time, but at the same time sad.

There are still things that I haven't done in Salzburg that I am going to try and shove in these last 13 days I'm here. I have a final on Monday and one on Wednesday, (and some more the next week...as well as packing which I am so not talking about right now...) so I also have some school work to do in between these as well. As for now...Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: